FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Setting up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment
- Setting up menus, and detailed recipes and executing training and delivery of meals in a timely manner
- Delegating tasks to kitchen staff and informing Front of House of any specials
- Supervising cooks, assisting as needed and ensuring appealing plate presentation
- Paying special attention to guest’s dietary requirements e.g. vegan, lactose intolerant, etc. and planning accordingly
- Monitoring food stock, and expiry dates and placing all food and kitchen orders
- Ensuring compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Proven work experience as a Chef or Cook in at least 3-star establishments
- Culinary school diploma
- Advanced knowledge of culinary, baking, and pastry techniques
- Experience with kitchen equipment e.g., grillers and deep fryers etc.
- Leadership skills & the ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
- Willingness to work evening shifts and weekends
- Excellent time management abilities
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
- Familiarity with sanitation regulations
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An eLearning onboarding platform
We are dedicated to the principles of diversity, equity and inclusion.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English until 31st October 2022 to