FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Managing all aspects relating to animal management in close cooperation with the Chief Animal Caretaker
- Ensuring that the sanctuary meets all state and FOUR PAWS regulatory requirements
- Scheduling health checks and medical treatments with the consulting veterinarian and developing a preventative medicine programme as well as discussing changes in animal diets
- Ensuring that daily operations of the sanctuary run smoothly, and that the facility management team is conducting regular checks and maintenance is being completed in a timely manner
- Controlling and developing the emergency plans in coordination with relevant departments as well as supporting in all aspects of Safety & Security
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Successful completion of a degree in biology (majoring in zoology), environmental education, animal management or a degree in comparable subjects
- Several years of experience in environmental education, animal management or in the development and implementation of educational concepts
- Proven leadership experience
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A diverse and responsible occupation with a lot of creative freedom
- Working within a team of international animal sanctuaries
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An eLearning onboarding platform and many different learning opportunities
We are dedicated to the principles of diversity, equality, and inclusion.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your cover letter and CV in English to