FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team working towards positive change for farm animals, companion animals, and wild animals in captivity.
You will be part of the leadership team of FOUR PAWS Germany and are responsible for every communications activity as well as coordinating them within the communications department.
Your contribution will be
- Leading and developing the communication department of 10 colleagues, including the press, marketing, and digital communication units
- Developing and implementing communication strategies to increase public awareness of FOUR PAWS, its campaigns, and projects
- Interfacing with the international communication teams and with FOUR PAWS International headquarters in Vienna
- Participating in the strategic development and positioning of the organisation in Germany
- Being responsible for the department’s budget
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Professional experience in the field of communications, ideally with a journalistic background
- Experience in leading teams and excellent communications skills
- Experience in the professional analysis of social and political developments and in planning and implementing large PR or communications campaigns, ideally in a societal-political context
- Excellent German and English skills (written and spoken)
- Creative attitude combined with a strategic work approach
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- Modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
- Public transportation ticket or rental bicycle
- Flexible working times with the option of partial remote work
- Fully covered pension payments after one year of employment
We are dedicated to the principles of diversity, equality and inclusion.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge. Please send us your application documents (including salary expectation and earliest start date) as one PDF-file via e-mail to