FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.uk
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Developing and implementing long and short-term integrated national communications plans
- Working closely with the Country Director and UK Head of Programmes to devise the above and nurture an open working relationship across the entire UK team
- Line managing the Social Media Lead, Press & Marketing Officer and Digital Communications Officer
- Supporting the development and maintenance of relationships with key media contacts in the UK
- Acting as a brand guardian in all external communications created by the Communications, Programmes and Fundraising teams
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Clear evidence of considerable experience within a communications role, ideally within an NGO setting
- Excellent writing, editing and copywriting skills and extensive experience of leading a team and delivering successful communications strategies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships, both internally within FOUR PAWS and externally with key media and external stakeholders
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
The offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- 29 days holiday per year, plus Bank Holidays
- An efficient eLearning onboarding platform
- BUPA support package
- Flexible working times
- This role is office-based in our Borough office for at least 1 day each week (on a Monday or a Thursday) and you’ll be able to work up to four days each week from home. This may be subject to additional ad-hoc days in the office or at events dependant on need
- A gross salary of between to £50,000-55,000 - per year negotiable depending on qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact email@example.com if you require assistance applying to this position.
All interested individuals are invited to submit their applications for the position. Please note that in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, having a valid work permit for the respective country or being eligible to obtain one is a requirement for this position prior to commencing employment.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV and covering letter in English to: