Head of Visitor Operations (m/f/d)
Full-time | 36-40 hours per week | FELIDA Big Cat Sanctuary, the Netherlands
FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Establishing the Visitor Operations Unit at FELIDA, by developing visitor and education concepts with a focus on academic students, researchers, as well as developing a volunteer programme, defining standard operation procedures, recruiting new staff members, and overseeing daily operations, all in close collaboration with the Sustainable Sanctuaries department and Sanctuary Manager
- Providing strategic direction for the organisation by developing short-term and long-term financial and operational goals
- Supporting in developing the business plans for the future growth and development of FELIDA
- Working with other executive colleagues to implement plans and policies throughout the organisation
- Overseeing organisation communications and branding strategies to ensure consistency and quality
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Proven experience in a leadership position in a service-driven business
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in English and Dutch a must
- Very strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related fields. MBA, is desirable but not required
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
- An eLearning onboarding platform and many different learning opportunities
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance applying to this position.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your cover letter and CV in English as well as your salary requirements to: