FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Providing strategic direction for the organisation by developing short-term and long-term financial and operational goals
- Managing and supporting in the further development and implementation of the BEAR SANCTUARY Ninh Binh visitor concept to ensure financial business goals are met and exceeded
- Providing good overall financial acumen and reporting, as well as budgeting and forecast planning
- Working with national and international colleagues to implement plans and policies throughout the organisation
- Overseeing daily operations, planning, and quality control in relevant departments
- Working in close cooperation with all relevant onsite units to implement the sanctuary’s visitor concept
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Holding relevant bachelor or master’s degree in business administration, hospitality management, or marketing management
- Relevant experience in a leadership position, preferable in a multicultural environment
- Very good English and Vietnamese skills both written and spoken
- High level of responsibility and personal drive
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal-friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
We are dedicated to the principles of diversity, equality, and inclusion.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your motivational letter, CV, and salary requirements in English by 15 October 2022 to