FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need, and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Managing daily operations in all visitor-related areas
- Taking care of overall guest relations and providing a quick response and action to all insightful feedback
- Leading hospitality team: front and back office, food & beverage as well as housekeeping
- Preparing monthly and annual budgets, reports, cost control & targets
- Maintaining lodging facilities by tracking ongoing maintenance needs
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Relevant as well as proven professional experience in similar positions
- Excellent leadership skills
- Very good English communication skills in written and oral
- Strong competence in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to participate within a multi-disciplinary team as well as work autonomously
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An eLearning onboarding platform
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
We are dedicated to the principles of diversity, equality and inclusion.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV and salary expectation in English to: