Hospitality Team Manager (m/f/d)
Full-time | 45 hours per week | LIONSROCK, Bethlehem, South Africa
FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need, and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Managing daily operations in all visitor-related areas
- Dealing with overall guest relations and quick response and action to all insightful feedback
- Leading hospitality team: front and back office, food & beverage as well as housekeeping
- Being responsible for monthly and annual budgets, reports, cost control & targets
- Maintaining lodging facilities by tracking ongoing maintenance needs
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Relevant & proven professional experience
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good command of written and verbal communication - English
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to participate within a multi-disciplinary team as well as work autonomouslyv
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An eLearning onboarding platform
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact email@example.com if you require assistance applying to this position.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your cover letter and CV (In English) as well as your salary requirements to: