Hr INTERN (m/f/d)
6-month Internship | Part-time or full-time | 30-40 hours per week | Vienna Headquarters, Austria
FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Looking for an opportunity to jumpstart your career in HR or make a comeback? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
During your internship, you will receive an overall introduction into the HRM at FOUR PAWS. This internship is designed to give you a comprehensive and practical overview of both operational and strategic HR management on a global scale.
Your contribution will be
- Supporting the HR team with operational tasks, such as conducting research and reporting activities, preparing presentations and documents
- HR Business Partnering: Understanding the role of the HRBP by supporting the daily business
- Talent Management: Performing different tasks in ongoing projects to receive a broad understanding of TM practices
- Compensation & Benefits: Collecting, reviewing and preparing data, e.g. salaries, grades, job definitions
- Taking part in various activities and meetings within the HR department
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Ongoing studies with the focus on HRM or returnee with first HR experience
- Eagerness to learn, to be challenged and to grow
- Fluent English skills, German skills as an advantage
- Tech-savviness, strong research skills as well as comfortable working with numbers
- Reliable, structured and detail-oriented personality, who likes to get creative
- Passion for people, HR and animal welfare
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- Workplace health promotion initiatives as well as promotion of training measures
- Flexible working times with the option of partial remote work
- Work-study-balance and/or family friendly working arrangements
- Celebration of small and big successes throughout your journey with us
- A minimum gross salary of EUR 26,700 per year (full-time base, consisting of 14 payments), negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact Recruiting.HRintern@vier-pfoten.org if you require assistance applying to this position.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English to