FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Accompanying active recruiting projects from requirements analysis to project closing to ensure a unique candidate experience
- Contributing to the design, planning and implementation of the global FOUR PAWS Recruiting and Employer Branding Strategy
- Supporting the staff administration including managing entries and agreements as well as exits and time registration
- Investigating in any staff related topic including the communication with lawyers, authorities etc. on a national and international level
- Consulting line managers and colleagues with regards to all phases of the employee’s lifecycle
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Work experience in HR, preferably in an international context
- Labour law, payroll and (digital) recruitment knowledge as an advantage
- Very good in German and English (written and spoken)
- Experience with Office 365 and virtual communication tools, e. g. MS Teams
- Reliable, trustworthy, and innovative personality with high customer service and solution orientation
- Willingness to travel occasionally
FOUR PAWS offers
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal friendly, dynamic and pleasant job environment
- A modern leadership culture, e-learning programmes and workplace health promotion initiatives
- Local and international career development opportunities as well as exchange programmes
- An attractive and technically advanced working infrastructure
- A gross salary of minimum EUR 35.000,- per year with the willingness to pay higher based on your qualifications, skills and professional experience
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge. Please send us your application documents (resume, diplomas, references) via eMail – please mention the Ref. Nr. 81.351.