FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Coordinating and supporting all Human Resources related topics regarding recruiting, interviewing, and hiring as well as onboarding of new staff. Ensuring that employment contracts, work permits, visas, and insurance are in compliance with Vietnam laws and in accordance with FOUR PAWS guidelines.
- Managing timesheets, ensuring timely submission, approval, accuracy, and filing.
- Preparing and ensuring employees are eligible to participate and enjoy the insurance regimes in accordance with law and regulations.
- Overseeing the coordination and implementation of annual performance reviews as well as after the probation period has ended.
- Updating HR database and filling documents in compliance with regulations.
- Assisting in all day-to-day office operations; supporting and coordinating overall office activities.
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Holding relevant bachelor's or master's degree in Human Resources, Administration, or Management.
- Several years of experience in human resources.
- Very good English and Vietnamese skills. Both written and spoken.
- High level of responsibility and personal drive.
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes:
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare.
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS.
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team.
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures.
- Potential for on-site or nearby accommodation assistance.
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact Tien.Nguyen@four-paws.org if you require assistance applying to this position.
All interested individuals are invited to submit their applications for the position. Please note that in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, having a valid work permit for the respective country or being eligible to obtain one is a requirement for this position prior to commencing employment.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English to: