FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
You as Human Resources Generalist will be part of the Human Resources team for FOUR PAWS in South Africa and will provide operational and strategic support in all the Human Resource disciplines including recruiting, onboarding, employee relations, benefits, compensation, training and development and offboarding. You will be based at the LIONSROCK Big Cat Sanctuary and will report to the Head of Human Resources based in Cape Town, South Africa.
Your contribution will be
- Guiding line managers regarding recruiting and employee relations
- Administering employee compensation (payroll), training and benefit programmes)
- Processing, verifying and maintaining documentation relating to HR activities such as staffing, training and performance evaluations
- Supporting any tasks related to strategic Human Resources topics with the focus to enable line managers and employees
- Acting as liaison between employee and line management to answer questions or concerns regarding FOUR PAWS policies, practices and regulations.
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Several years’ experience as a Human Resources Generalist
- HR Qualification
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Solid knowledge of MS Office 365 as well as virtual communication tools (e.g. MS Teams)
- High service and quality orientation as well as being passionate about Human Resources as a mindset
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, accuracy, and a strong team player
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- An attractive and technically advanced office
- Training measures and an eLearning onboarding platform
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English to: