FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.vier-pfoten.org.
Would you like to contribute to animal welfare and work with us on our mission? This is your chance! We are looking for a committed and motivated intern to join our digital communications team, ideal start mid-November 2023
Your contribution will be
- Creating appealing social media posts on Facebook and Instagram and supporting the further development of the channels
- Contributing with your ideas and testing new formats
- Creating new content on an independent basis
- Helping coordinate video material with our Audiovisual Productions department
- Assisting in the production of the monthly newsletter and in other tasks, such as writing articles for the FOUR PAWS website
- Translating short texts if possible (French to German, German to French or English to German/French)
- Assisting with administrative tasks such as reporting
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Student or recent graduate (e.g. communication/marketing, journalism, humanities or similar)
- Interest in pursuing your own ideas and putting them into practice in the world of social media
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in German and good knowledge of English essential, and good French skills an advantage.
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Creative and energetic personality with an attention to detail as well as motivation to learn new skills
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
The offer includes
- 6-9-month paid internship
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- Room for creativity and openness to ideas
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A modern workplace in Zürich, easily accessible by public transport
- 5 weeks of vacation and extra family days at the end of the year
- Flexible and family-friendly working arrangements including the option of up to 50% remote work
- A dog-friendly workplace
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact email@example.com if you require assistance applying to this position.
All interested individuals are invited to submit their applications for the position. Please note that in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, having a valid work permit for the respective country or being eligible to obtain one is a requirement for this position prior to commencing employment.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your application materials in German to: