FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.ch.
Would you like to contribute to animal welfare and work with us on our mission? This is your chance! We are looking for a committed and motivated intern to join our campaigns team from July 1st or by arrangement.
Your contribution will be
- Supporting the development and implementation of campaigns
- Monitoring of developments relevant to animal welfare (e.g. legislation, politics, consumption, economy)
- Researching on animal welfare issues
- Drafting content for the website and social media
- Translating texts from French to German or German to French
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Ongoing studies (e.g. communication/marketing, political science, biology, humanities)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in German and/or French and min. B2/C1 in the other language as well as very good knowledge of English
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Independent and flexible personality with a positive attitude
- High affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS as well as interest in the current Swiss animal welfare situation
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a highly motivated team
- A modern workplace in Zurich, easily accessible by public transport
- Room for creativity and openness to ideas
- A dog-friendly workplace
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Are you looking for a varied and interesting challenge? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents by 9 May 2021.