FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Founded by Heli Dungler in Vienna in 1988, the organisation focuses on stray dogs and cats as well as pets, farm animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions as well as in disaster and conflict zones. With sustainable campaigns and projects, FOUR PAWS provides rapid help and long-term protection for suffering animals. www.vier-pfoten.ch
We are searching for a positive thinking personality with great affinity to animal welfare from as soon as possible:
Internship digital marketing & fundraising (m/f/D)
- Learning about content creation and advertisement of campaigns for social media
- Monitoring social media activities
- Analysing advertisement activities and helping with the optimisation
- Supporting the creation of Google search campaigns utilising Google Grants
- Gaining knowledge and expertise on social media fundraising
- Knowledge of social media tools
- Experience in marketing (studies or further education) is an advantage
- Excellent level of German and French (spoken and written) and good English
- High degree of creativity and willingness to learn and apply the knowledge independently
- Open personality and quick mind set
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS issues and values
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of a growing international animal welfare organisation
- Develop your knowledge on social media fundraising through on-the-job learning and coaching by the Digital Fundraiser
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a highly motivated team
- Modern workplace in Zurich, well served by public transport
- Room to be creative and openness to ideas
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Local and international career development opportunities
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
Are you looking for an opportunity like this?
FOUR PAWS is looking forward to meeting you!
Moreover, we are happy to consider your application for other suitable job opportunities within our global organisation.
Please send your application, via email to
Karin Peine, Assistant to Director Switzerland