FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team for 3-6 months.
Your contribution will be
- Supporting the international website www.four-paws.org by developing new content and updates for existing content in FOUR PAWS’ CMS (NEOS)
- Improving international content in English on the website to fulfil digital standards like SEO and user-friendliness (using analytic tools)
- Improving the seasonal calendar for content planning
- Researching and investigating new web-related topics
- Supporting the day-to-day business of the international website team
Your profile ideally illustrates
- You are currently studying (Digital) Communication, Marketing, Communication Sciences or a Media Science degree programme
- You ideally have some experience in the area of CMS and Storytelling
- You have a high level of online affinity and very good knowledge of MS Office programmes
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- An opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with DEI culture
- Flexible working times with the option of partial remote work
- An animal-friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant work environment
- Workplace health and wellbeing initiatives
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact Bewerbung@vier-pfoten.de if you require assistance applying to this position.
All interested individuals are invited to submit their applications for the position. Please note that in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, having a valid work permit for the respective country or being eligible to obtain one is a requirement for this position prior to commencing employment.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV to