FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Processing of organisation-wide inquiries on all IT infrastructure relevant topics by using our ticket system
- Supporting 1st and 2nd level – Endpoint management and O365 applications
- Organisation-wide user administration
- Installing, configuring, and supporting clients and applications
- Installing and administrating IT workstations
- Contributing to technical documentation and the preparation of technical instructions
- Collaborating in IT-relevant purchasing processes
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Several years of experience in IT support or similar relevant experience
- Technical engineers degree
- Fluent English and good German skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Windows, Office 365, SharePoint, Active Directory, and basic network knowledge
- Solution-orientated personality, with high flexibility, reliability, and ability to work with virtual teams
- Willingness to travel and work on-site in our offices & sanctuaries if needed, driving license is a plus
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal-friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- Modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
- Public transportation ticket
- Flexible working times with the option of partial remote work
- Pension scheme, premium contribution fully covered by FOUR PAWS
- A minimum gross salary of EUR 39,000 per year (full-time base, consisting of 14 payments), negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills, and professional experience relevant to the position
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance applying to this position.
All interested individuals are invited to submit their applications for the position. Please note that in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, having a valid work permit for Austria or being eligible to obtain one is a requirement for this position prior to commencing employment.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English until 30.8.2023 to