Our client, FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about their sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your main tasks:
- Leadership of a team of FAN (farm animals and nutrition) experts of different background and seniority, including budgeting
- Providing the content expertise, based on latest scientific results and FOUR PAWS animal ethics, informing the FAN-strategy
- Coordinating with the other FAN-teams such as campaigns, nutrition, policy, textiles brand engagement, climate and relevant units outside of the FAN-Department
- Developing and documenting relevant animal welfare content, strongly related to the point of view of the animals
- Actively representing the organisation on content-related international projects and events
- Contributing in positioning FOUR PAWS globally in the farm animal welfare area
- Relevant years of working experience in Animal Welfare
- Educational background in Veterinary Medicine, Animal Science, Agriculture and specialized in Animal Welfare
- Proficient in English in speech, reading and writing, and an advanced level of German is a plus
- Professional experience working with MS office package, Statistics, Citation database, Animal Welfare Assessment
- Strong project and organisational skills
- Willingness and ability to travel as well as drivers licence
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
FOUR PAWS offer includes:
- An opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with DEI culture
- Flexible working times with the option of partial remote work and home office
- An animal friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant work environment
- Workplace health and wellbeing initiatives
- Different benefits depending on country (e.g. life insurance and pension fund, transportation)
- If employed in Austria: A minimum gross salary of EUR 52.000 per year (full-time base, consisting of 14 payments), negotiable dep
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: they strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds.
If you are interested to work for an international animal welfare organisation - please send us your application documents (resume, diplomas, references) in English via ISG-Karriereportal or eMail - please mention the Ref. Nr. 99.279.