QUATRE PATTES is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.quatre-pattes.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be financial and administrative management:
- Recording financial transactions and completing the accounting process of the association, all in relation with the international team
- Being responsible for monthly banking and reconciliations
- Making weekly payments
- Participating in the preparation of budget forecasts, monitoring their evolution and recommending strategic solutions
- Developing recommendations on financial strategies and on budgetary processes and operational solutions
- Preparing accounting statements and account closures, financial statements and their consolidation, tax returns and reconciliations
- Preparing financial reports for the Director, the Board and the General Meeting;
- Preparing all the elements required by the French accounting regulation of N°2018-06
- Liaising with the tax authorities and experts, managing litigation procedures
- Ensuring the supervision of compliance and risk management issues
- Ensuring compliance with the GDPR
- Supervising the management of general services: safety, health, maintenance, insurance, supplies, equipment, service provider contracts
- Managing general financial administration and any other general operational task
- Managing payroll and HR indicators, employment contracts, leaves, social declarations and other HR requirements
- Ensuring internal communications and compliance with mandatory office display
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety requirements
- Supervising the recruitment process, the training plan, and supporting managers in the annual interview process
- Providing advice on issues and requests related to French labour law
- Researching and keeping abreast on all regulations relating to employment
- Developing comprehensive employee policies to promote a positive working environment, in line with the guidelines established by the international teams;
- Organising and monitoring personnel administration, updating the compensation plan and benefits programme
- Ensuring the association's compliance with the obligations linked to the French labour law
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Training and proven professional experience in the management of the Finances of non-profits are essential
- Relevant professional experience in administrative and operational management, ideally for an NGO
- Knowledge of HR management and of the French Labour Law
- Proficient in French in speaking, reading and writing, and an advanced level of English
- Excellent written and oral expression, impeccable spelling
- Strong analytical and organisational skills, as well as great rigour, multi-skilling and autonomy
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficient with MS-365 cloud-based package: Word/PowerPoint/Excel
- Strong affinity with the vision and missions of QUATRE PATTES
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- An animal-friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant working environment
- Partial remote working
- The chance to grow with your team
- Creative freedom and scheduled time for individual learning goals
- Initiatives to promote good health at work
QUATRE PATTES works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance applying to this position.
All interested individuals are invited to submit their applications for the position. Please note that in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, having a valid work permit for the respective country or being eligible to obtain one is a requirement for this position prior to commencing employment.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your Resume and CV in French to email@example.com.
Please include the job title in the subject line of your email.