FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Education in law or business law
- First years of experience
- Excellent English and German skills
- Experience with Office 365/SharePoint and virtual communication tools (e.g. MS Teams) is an advantage
- Reliable and discreet personality with a strong work ethic as well as a structured and well-organised working style
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
Your contribution will be
- Handling internal legal requests and providing legal advice
- Reviewing contract drafts in regard to legal aspects and drafting new contracts
- Participating and supporting FOUR PAWS programmes in alignment with the legal framework, e.g. drafting legal aspects of animal welfare statements
- Handling corporate housekeeping tasks on a national and international level
- Supporting corporate governance topics and projects
- Handling the communication with authorities and institutions in regard to legal issues, e.g. in litigation cases
- Coordinating and/or establishing and managing the communication with law firms
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- Modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
- Workplace health promotion initiatives
- Flexible working times with the option of partial remote work
- Wiener Linien annual ticket and pension fund after probationary period
- An eLearning onboarding platform
- The yearly gross salary range for this position is EUR 46,500 - EUR 51,000 (full-time base, consisting of 14 payments) according to our internal compensation scheme.
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission.
All interested individuals are invited to submit their applications for the position. Please note that in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, having a valid work permit for the respective country or being eligible to obtain one is a requirement for this position prior to commencing employment.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English.