FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team working towards positive change for farm animals, companion animals, and wild animals in captivity.
You will be part of the marketing department of FOUR PAWS Germany and realize approved marketing activities in collaboration with the communications and programmes teams.
Your contribution will be
- Supporting the development and execution of integrated communication campaigns and activities (incl. print productions, online campaigns, as well as radio and TV adverts) to mobilise audiences
- Managing of subprojects within campaigns, including research, timing, budget and resources/capacity in collaboration with the team lead marketing
- Adapting international campaigns to national needs
- Being the contact person for all FOUR PAWS content departments concerning the development and realisation of marketing materials
- Holding responsibility for your own production projects including their quality control
- Ensuring that all FOUR PAWS materials and activities adhere to the CI guidelines
- Being responsible for overall coordination tasks within the marketing department
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Relevant professional education, ideally including a bachelor’s degree in communications or marketing
- Working experience in marketing departments or communication agencies
- Excellent German and good English skills (written and spoken)
- First working experience in campaigning and project coordination ideal
- Experience in the production of marketing-materials and media buying
- Creative attitude combined with a strategic work approach
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal-friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- Modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
- Public transportation ticket or rental bicycle
- Flexible working times with the option of partial remote work
- Fully covered pension payments after one year of employment
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge. Please send us your application documents (including salary expectation and start date) as a PDF-file via e-mail to