FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team working towards positive change for farm animals, companion animals, and wild animals in captivity.
You will be part of the marketing department of FOUR PAWS Germany and bring approved marketing activities to life in collaboration with the teamlead marketing.
Your contribution will be
- Supporting the development and execution of integrated communication campaigns and activities (incl. print productions, online campaigns, and radio and TV adverts) to mobilise audiences
- Managing of subprojects within campaigns, including research, timing, budget, and resources/capacity in collaboration with the teamlead marketing
- Adapting international campaigns to national needs
- Being the contact person for all FOUR PAWS content departments concerning the development and collaboration of marketing materials
- Holding responsibility for your own production projects including their quality control
- Ensuring that all FOUR PAWS materials and activities adhere to the CI guidelines
- Being responsible for overall coordination tasks within the marketing department
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Relevant professional education, ideally including a bachelor’s degree in communications or marketing
- First working experience in marketing departments or communication agencies
- Experience in the production of marketing-materials and media buying
- Excellent German and good English skills (written and spoken)
- Creative attitude combined with a strategic work approach
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal friendly and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- An attractive working place located close to the attractive centre of Hamburg
- A responsible job with a lot of creative freedom
- Flexible and family-friendly working arrangements
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge. Please send us your application documents (including salary expectation and earliest start date) as one PDF-file via e-mail to