FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Developing and executing cross-media campaigns and communications strategies, with the aim of raising brand awareness and establishing a clear and relevant image for FOUR PAWS in German and French-speaking Switzerland
- Supporting the development of campaigns and projects through collaboration with colleagues in Comms, Programmes and Fundraising
- Supporting an integrated marketing and communication approach by developing and executing communication activities, which take into account online communication, press, marketing activities, as well as fundraising aspects
- Supporting adaptation of international campaigns to the national market
- Managing marketing production processes incl. research, timing, budget and resources/capacity
- Interfacing with external agencies, production partners, publishers and internal clients
- Being responsible for all marketing materials such as brochures, filler ads, clothes, etc., including new designs, production and re-order for stock
- Editing and writing content for flyers, brochures, annual reports etc.
- Handling of the Brand Ambassador and Supporter Management
- Being the deputy of the Head of Communications
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Professional training in project management and senior-level experience in Marketing/Communications, or equivalent
- Ideally experience working for an agency and/or publishing company
- Motivated team player with a high degree of initiative
- Very organised and able to remain big-picture oriented, even in a dynamic and constantly changing environment
- Excellent German written and oral communication skills, good English required, French as an advantage
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
The offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A modern workplace in Zurich, easily accessible by public transport
- 5 weeks’ vacation and extra family days at the end of the year
- Flexible and family-friendly working arrangements including the option of up to 50% remote work
- Dog-friendly workplace
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact email@example.com if you require assistance applying to this position.
All interested individuals are invited to submit their applications for the position. Please note that in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, having a valid work permit for the respective country or being eligible to obtain one is a requirement for this position prior to commencing employment.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your application materials in German to