FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Managing all social media channels and maintaining the website for BEAR SANCTUARY Prishtina
- Developing and coordinating content to promote BEAR SANCTUARY Prishtina on all its social media channels
- Planning and scheduling social media posts as well as providing photographs and video content, and editing these prior to posting for use on websites as well
- Creating a newsletter for visitors providing information on new activities and upcoming events
- Supporting special events and activities designed to attract more day visitors and bookings of guided tours
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Previous experience working as an Online Marketing Coordinator for an international NGO or relevant corporate sector experience
- Relevant education
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Experience with various social media channels and website upkeep
- Knowledge of the local tourism landscape
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
- Willingness to travel as well as a valid driver’s license
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A diverse and responsible occupation with a lot of creative freedom
- Working within a team of international animal sanctuaries
- A multinational team with the spirit of being one FOUR PAWS
- An eLearning onboarding platform and many different learning opportunities
We are dedicated to the principles of diversity, equity and inclusion.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your cover letter and CV in English as well as your salary requirements until Wednesday, November 30, 2022 to: