Organisational Change Specialist (m/f/d)
Full-time | 40 hours per week | Vienna Headquarters, Austria
FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Supporting and managing organisational development projects such as an organisational-wide engagement survey, employer branding, and structure changes, together with our respective experts
- Creating a change management framework based on learnings from current projects and managing or accompanying big change projects with OD expertise
- Co-designing guidance and frameworks and implementing best practices for organisational change projects
- Providing guidance on conflict management and mediation within the organisation, supporting specific cases and developing a general approach fit for the organisational culture
- Providing guidance on how to effectively promote a positive and open work environment and encourage a culture of feedback, in close collaboration with our respective experts
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Education background in organisational development, consulting, organisational psychology or strategic management
- Several years of experience in change management and project management in the context of large international organisations
- High intercultural competency
- Identification with our vision and mission
- Solid foundation and curiosity about state-of-the-art approaches in organisational development
- Implementation-driven mindset
- Interest in own personal development and curiosity to learn
- Excellent English communication skills
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- Flexible working times with the option of partial remote work
- Wiener Linien annual ticket/partial contribution to Klima Ticket, and pension fund after the probationary period
- A minimum gross salary of EUR 42,000 per year (full-time base, consisting of 14 payments), negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact email@example.com if you require assistance applying to this position.
All interested individuals are invited to submit their applications for the position. Please note that in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, having a valid work permit or being eligible to obtain one is a requirement for this position prior to commencing employment.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV and motivational letter in English to