FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.uk.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Supporting the Head of Communications to deliver the UK press strategy
- Working with internal stakeholders to write and subsequently disseminate targeted statements, PRs and opinion pieces to UK media to secure press coverage, drive engagement and raise brand awareness of FOUR PAWS UK
- Engaging with and nurturing relationships with key UK media
- Liaison with campaigns and fundraising teams on a national and international level in order to coordinate story generation and synchronise distribution
- Manage day-to-day administration activities, reporting and evaluation
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Clear evidence of considerable experience within a communications role, ideally within an NGO setting
- Excellent writing, editing and copywriting skills and experience of working within a busy team supporting in the delivery of successful communications strategies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships, both internally within FOUR PAWS and externally with key media and external stakeholders
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- 29 days holiday per year, plus Bank Holidays
- An efficient eLearning onboarding platform
- BUPA EAP support package
- Open Up mental health support
- Flexible working times
- This role is office-based in our Borough office for at least one day each week (on a Monday or a Thursday) and you’ll be able to work up to four days each week from home. This may be subject to additional ad-hoc days in the office or at events dependant on need.
- A gross salary of between to £34-38,000 – per year negotiable depending on qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position.
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance applying to this position.
All interested individuals are invited to submit their applications for the position. Please note that in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, having a valid work permit for the respective country or being eligible to obtain one is a requirement for this position prior to commencing employment.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV and covering letter in English to:
Contact UsRobert Winchester, HR-Advisor
Applications should state the position title on the application and include a covering letter.
Application deadline: 13th October with interview dates week commencing 16th October at our offices in London in person. Interview date is likely to be 18th-20th October subject to availability.
All interested individuals are invited to submit their applications for the position. Please note that in compliance with applicable laws and regulations all applicants must already have the unrestricted right to work in the UK. FOUR PAWS UK cannot sponsor individuals requiring Visa’s.