FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Marketing of valuables from inheritances, such as jewellery, Art objects, or valuable tableware
- Data Management, Input of all needed data in our Database
- Market analysing and researching of the gold price, gold and collector coins and other valuable items
- Corresponding with various stakeholders
- Administration of invoices in the context of an estate settlement
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Completed commercial education, including knowledge of MS Office
- Several years of experience in a secretarial field, preferably notary or law office
- Excellent German language skills, spoken and written, English skills at least B1 level
- Good expression in writing business letters
- Reliable, flexible, independent and helpful team player
- Hands-on mentality
- High level of accuracy and responsibility
- Driving License B is mandatory
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- An animal-friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- Wiener Linien annual ticket/partial contribution to Klima Ticket, and pension fund after the probationary period
- Workplace health promotion initiatives
- Psychological counselling as part of our employee assistance programme
- A minimum gross salary of EUR 40,000 per year (full-time base, consisting of 14 payments), negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact email@example.com (same as contact email below) if you require assistance applying to this position.
All interested individuals are invited to submit their applications for the position. Please note that in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, having a valid work permit for the respective country or being eligible to obtain one is a requirement for this position prior to commencing employment.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in German to