FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Developing strategies for ending cruel keeping of bears and big cats in captivity in Vietnam
- Conducting research for projects focusing on ending cruel keeping of bears and big cats in captivity and providing general expertise on relevant wild animal related topics in Vietnam
- Supporting wild animal projects and managing and coordinating bear and big cat rescues in collaboration with relevant departments
- Monitoring relevant news and sharing it via relevant communication channels and maintaining and development of internal databases that contain information about legislation and numbers of captive bears and big cats in Vietnam
- Dealing with rescue requests and being able to respond promptly in urgent cases, investigate alleged reports of animal cruelty or neglect
- Developing relationships and cooperating with a range of stakeolders
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Strategical and hands on approach with relevant international experience and global mindset
- Project management experience, preferably in wild animal and/or conservation projects
- Excellent English and Vietnamese writing, editing and communication skill
- Willingness to travel as well as drivers license
- Ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Collaboration and cooperation abilities
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- Long-term employment contract, with the option to start with a consultancy contract
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English to