FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us in our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Implementing international PR tasks (texting and sending out press releases and other external communication assets, media briefings, translations, general research, answering media inquiries, proactively pitching stories to journalists, joining press events, maintaining media contacts, advising on media relations measures for campaigns/topics, advising and briefing spokespeople, following and reacting to news opportunities, identifying new media relations opportunities, etc.)
- Monitoring and evaluating all international public relations activities in all FOUR PAWS countries
- Contributing to the development of international communication strategies
- Accompanying actions/events as point of contact for media
- Supporting international Issue Communications activities
- Acting as interface between departments for the coordination of specific actions, e.g. emergency missions
- Providing interdepartmental support (translations, proofreading) within the CMO area
- Following trends and best practices in PR/media relations
- Ensuring consistent and on-brand messaging in all interactions with the media
- Being responsible for the organisation of meetings and organisational tasks
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Clear evidence of considerable experience within a communications role
- Extensive experience in creating press releases and external communications assets, and communicating with journalists on a regular basis on a global scale
- Excellent writing, editing, and copywriting skills and experience working within a busy team supporting the delivery of successful communication measures
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships, both internally within FOUR PAWS and externally with key media and external stakeholders
- Excellent linguistic and stylistic skills in spoken and written German and English
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes:
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- An animal-friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- Workplace health promotion initiatives
- Flexible working times with the option of partial remote work
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- Wiener Linien annual ticket and pension fund after the probationary period
- A minimum gross salary of EUR 43,000 per year (full-time base, consisting of 14 payments), negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills, and professional experience relevant to the position
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact Recruiting.email@example.com if you require assistance applying to this position.
All interested individuals are invited to submit their applications for the position. Please note that in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, having a valid work permit for the respective country or being eligible to obtain one is a requirement for this position prior to commencing employment.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English to