FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Developing and harmonising a risk and compliance management system in order to actively prevent financial losses or reputational damages
- Helping in designing the local risk management as well as risk controlling for systematic early identification, analysing, assessing, monitoring and controlling of risks
- Preparing regular risk reports and developing appropriate preventive measures
- Identifying, analysing, optimising and implementing business processes that go beyond the finance department and supporting establishing an internal control system
- Provide consulting and project support within the organisation for audit-proof process design
- Drafting and implementing internal guidelines as well as other compliance measures and monitoring their implementation in order to ensure conformity with regulations
- Training employees on topics such as compliance and ICS
- Being the contact person for local risk management and compliance issues and working in close coordination with international FOUR PAWS organisations
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Successfully completed Business Studies or comparable education with appropriate further training
- Several years of professional experience in compliance, risk management, internal audit or auditing, ideally in an international company/organisation
- In-depth knowledge of common compliance/risk management standards, ideally proven by professional certifications (e.g. CIA)
- Very good understanding of business processes and their digital visualisation
- Strong affinity for IT, exceptional analytical as well as social and communication skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Moderate willingness to travel (DACH region)
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
The offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A dog-friendly workplace, easily accessible by public transport, with a dynamic and pleasant working environment
- Fully paid Deutschland-Ticket ticket or rental bicycle
- Flexible and family-friendly working arrangements including the option of up to 60% from home
- Fully covered pension payments after six months of employment
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact email@example.com if you require assistance applying to this position.
All interested individuals are invited to submit their applications for the position. Please note that in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, having a valid work permit for the respective country or being eligible to obtain one is a requirement for this position prior to commencing employment.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English to