FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Developing and implementing relevant emergency procedures and SOPs, as needed
- Ensuring the safety of all infrastructure essential to daily operations as well as security of the property and thereby ensuring the safety of animals, staff, and visitors, including relevant record keeping
- Implementing regular staff trainings according to best practices and the organisations specific needs
- Implementing and ensuring compliance to occupational health and safety (OH&S) regulations
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Several years’ experience in Safety and Security
- Security qualification and/certification, including Occupational Health and Safety
- Previous experience in the field of IT, including a firm understanding of cyber security, the functionality of connectivity and assisting with the setting up of new workstations is an advantage
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Solid knowledge of MS Office 365 as well as virtual communications tools (e.g. MS Teams)
- Strong administrative and organisational skills, high level of integrity, confidentiality, and accuracy
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV and salary expectation in English to: