FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Supporting users globally with Salesforce-related issues.
- Managing Salesforce data and maintain Salesforce security standards for the International team.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders and external partners to support global Salesforce deployments and implement Salesforce solutions.
- Maintaining, enhancing, and creating workflows, functions and configurations. Collaborate with stakeholders to gather requirements for CRM enhancements and integrations with third-party applications.
- Assisting in the development of user guides and systems documentation for the global community, leveraging knowledge globally and facilitating the sharing of best practices.
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Several years of professional experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Proficiency in Salesforce configuration and customisation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using Salesforce in a global company or an international non-profit organisation.
- Willingness to travel.
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes:
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- Wiener Linien annual ticket and pension fund after the probationary period
- Flexible working times with the option of partial remote work
- Extra family days at the end of the year
- Dog-friendly office
- A minimum gross salary of EUR 45.000 per year (full-time base, consisting of 14 payments), negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact Recruiting.firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance applying to this position.
All interested individuals are invited to submit their applications for the position. Please note that in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, having a valid work permit for the respective country or being eligible to obtain one is a requirement for this position prior to commencing employment.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English to: