FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Planning and implementing FOUR PAWS’ project strategies on an international and national
- Leading the management teams in developing business strategies and plans, and ensuring their alignment with internal departments regarding short-term and long-term objectives
- Overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the organisation’s strategy and mission
- Working with functional teams to create Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to optimise operational systems, developing tracking and reporting processes and tools, information flow, business process improvement, and organisational planning
- Determining ways to improve standards, to reduce costs, increase incomes, and to improve the overall performance of the organisation
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Several years of relevant experience in a leadership position, preferably in a multicultural environment with a company's scale of 50-100 staff
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Business Administration, Hospitality Management, or Project Management
- Very good English and Vietnamese skills, both written and spoken
- High level of responsibility and personal drive
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal-friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance applying for this position.
All interested individuals are invited to submit their applications for the position. Please note that in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, having a valid work permit or being eligible to obtain one is a requirement for this position prior to commencing employment.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your motivational letter, CV, and salary requirements in English to: