Search and Selection Specialist (m/f/d)
Maternity leave cover | Part-time or full-time | 35-40 hours per week | Vienna Headquarters, Austria
FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Managing vacancies for international employees at FOUR PAWS
- Monitoring the employer branding consistency and the overall visibility of all current job posts and messages on external media about FOUR PAWS as the employer
- Ensuring the personality fit of candidates for all international and selected local roles by conducting interviews, establishing consistent selection criteria and steering selection decisions in strong collaboration with hiring managers and all other participants in the interview and selection process.
- Keeping candidates engaged throughout the process and ensuring an excellent candidate experience in line with FOUR PAWS’ culture and values
- Tracking, monitoring and reporting KPIs in the recruitment process
- Preparing and participating in the negotiations of contracts with vendors and monitoring delivery scopes (in particular, headhunters and recruitment agencies or online recruitment platforms)
- Being in direct contact with stakeholders, in particular with hiring managers as experts and advisor in the recruiting process
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Extensive work experience in the field of recruiting, attraction and selection
- Relevant education, preferably with an HR-related background
- Excellent English skills, German as an advantage
- Very good communication skills with adaptability to cultural differences
- Emotional intelligence, the ability to connect with others, sound judgment and strong decision-making capability
- Passion for people, culture, and a modern customer-orientated HR organisation with a passion for identifying and attracting talent
- Ethical, highest level of integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to work with international stakeholders and to adapt to various situations
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- Workplace health promotion initiatives as well as promotion of training measures
- Celebration of small and big successes throughout your journey with the HR team
- Flexible working times with the option of partial remote work
- Different benefits depending on country (e.g. life insurance and pension fund, transportation)
- Maternity leave cover, contract limited to two years
- A minimum gross salary of EUR 40,000 per year (full-time base, consisting of 14 payments), negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact Recruiting.Recruiter@vier-pfoten.org if you require assistance applying to this position.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English to