FOUR PAWS is an international animal welfare organisation with headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in 14 other countries. Founded by Heli Dungler in 1988, the organisation strives to help animals in need with sustainable campaigns and projects. FOUR PAWS focuses on animals that are directly under human influence, for example stray dogs and stray cats, farm animals, companions animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions. FOUR PAWS aims to help animals in need directly and quickly. www.four-paws.org.uk
FOUR PAWS is searching for a positive thinking personality with great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS values and issues:
Senior Digital Fundraiser (m/f/d)
- Develop, write and implement the 2020 Digital Fundraising Strategy for FOUR PAWS UK in partnership with the Head of Fundraising UK
- Deliver and exceed the targets of the UK digital budget, maximising net return and focusing on the life-time value of supporters
- Contribute to setting income/expenditure targets, monitoring and reforecasting as required
- Evaluate digital fundraising campaigns against set Key Performance Indicators and producing monthly performance reports for the Head of Fundraising UK
- Email marketing: setting up e-appeals, newsletters, customer email flows such as welcome journeys
- Generate email leads and convert into donors - via Facebook, Instagram and other sources
- Project management: source content via email from international partners to feed campaigns, emails, landing pages and other online content.
- Responsible for donation page optimisation, SEA campaigns (Google Grants, Google Ads) and paid content of social media channels
- Website maintenance and development for donation and fundraising pages
- Set up online petitions in petition tool
- Minimum of 2 years experience in devising, implementing and optimising online marketing campaigns across email, Facebook/Instagram, the Google marketing suite and other platforms
- Knowledge about fundraising, data regulations and digital trends across the commercial and not for profit sectors
- Technical understanding and knowledge in digital platforms
- Performance focused and driven to generate as many leads as possible for a competitive price
- Passionate about converting leads into donors with have practical, hands-on experience of the strategies that should be deployed to do so
- Excellent online campaigning knowledge of which channels best generate traffic and conversions
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS values and issues
What we offer:
- Salary of £36,000 a year
- Work experience in an international organisation
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- An attractive working place located in central London
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- Occasional international travel
- Local and international career development opportunities
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Moreover, we are happy to consider your application for other suitable job opportunities within our global organisation.