FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Developing a general innovative education concept aligned with FOUR PAWS main topics that can be adjusted and implement per each sanctuaries’ needs
- Coordinating the preparation and content of exhibits, as well as educational and informational opportunities being offered in sanctuaries in close consultation with the sanctuaries, Programs and Campaign Units
- Supporting the sanctuaries in developing a volunteer strategy and in establishing a paying volunteer programme
- Supporting with the coordination and implementation of processes and guidelines for the new unit “Ambassador Relations International”
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Experience in designing, developing, and implementing education and/or volunteer concepts
- Excellent verbal and written English skills a must
- High level of responsibility and personal drive
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Dedication and passion for animal welfare and FOUR PAWS values and issues
FOUR PAWS’ offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- An animal friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
- If employed in Austria, a gross salary of minimum EUR 37.000,- per year negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills, and professional experience relevant for the position
FOUR PAWS is dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your cover letter and CV in English as well as your salary requirements to: