FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Establishing new and developing existing FOUR PAWS sanctuary projects
- Supporting with the identification and creation of concepts and business plans for new and existing sanctuary projects
- Supporting with negotiations with potential partners and local authorities
- Coordinating the development and launch of bigger adaptions and new sanctuary projects
- Steering the development process on an international level with other FOUR PAWS Departments like Wild Animals (Rescue & Advocacy, Health & Husbandry), Reveal and Rescue Response; Legal, HR Finance etc.
- Preparing and assisting in the presentation of concepts in front of the Board, Advisory Board and other internal institutions/departments as well as external partners
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Several years of experience in project management, developing, and implementing new projects
- Excellent verbal and written English skills a must
- High level of responsibility and personal drive
- Willingness to travel internationally on a regular basis
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- An animal-friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
- If employed in Austria: A minimum gross salary of EUR 48,000 per year (full-time base, consisting of 14 payments), negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact email@example.com if you require assistance applying to this position.
All interested individuals are invited to submit their applications for the position. Please note that in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, having a valid work permit for the respective country or being eligible to obtain one is a requirement for this position prior to commencing employment.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV and motivational letter in English to: