FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Our audiences are growing, and the topics we are faced with are complex, with the links between climate crisis, pandemics, and animal welfare becoming more and more evident. Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance.
With a number of new positions in our global HR team available, we are now looking for experienced HR professionals, who will play a key role in fostering and shaping developments strengthening FOUR PAWS’ position as a great employer.
Your contribution will be
- Leading the Austrian People Services’ team and ensuring consistent and compliant HR practices and frameworks from entry to exit
- Being responsible for the administration of employments, compensation and benefits, including social security, side letters, forms and certificates as well as monitoring time and attendance
- Actively initiating, leading as well as contributing to pilot projects and new ideas in improving the local and global HR administrative and operational activities
- Caring for efficiency and effectiveness by any efforts in automating or digitalizing HR processes in close collaboration with the HR Data and Tools Specialist
- Working closely with the global HR Centers of Expertise to ensure that policies and processes are successfully embedded within your country, and ensuring the local customisation of policies, processes, templates, forms to be in line with local legal and cultural standards
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Relevant experience in Human Resources in a multinational environment
- Excellent English skills, German is an advantage
- Strong coordination skills and the ability to communicate within a diverse environment
- A team player’s mindset, yet able to take a stance on challenging issues
- Passion for people, culture, and a modern customer-orientated HR organisation
- Ethical, highest level of integrity and confidentiality
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- Workplace health promotion initiatives as well as promotion of training measures
- Celebration of small and big successes throughout your journey with the HR team
- Flexible working times with the option of partial remote work
- Different benefits depending on country (e. g. life insurance and pension fund, transportation)
- If employed in AT: A minimum gross salary of EUR 43.000, - per year (full-time base, consisting of 14 payments), negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
We are dedicated to the principles of diversity, equality and inclusion.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English to