Technical Worker Assistant (m/f/d)
Full-time | 40 hours per week | Mramor village, Prishtina, Kosovo
FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Performing routine maintenance around the building such as fixing structural damage, for example, window, door, or wall repair
- Repairing broken or leaking plumbing to avoid water damage and restore full use of water fixtures
- Working on damaged electrical wiring when a shortage or severed wire occurs
- Maintaining the building HVAC equipment in order to keep climate control in the facility functioning properly
- Applying preventative measures to the building to reduce the risk of future problems, such as using a sealant on a flat roof
- Fixing potential safety hazards to avoid injuries
- Painting the building when old paint has become faded or chipped
- Moving grass and maintenance of the garden
- Carpentry ability to handle basic repairs around the building
- Physical stamina to handle a full shift of being active and working on the building
- Cleaning and maintenance of sewer pipes if needed
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Previous experience working as a Technical worker
- Relevant qualifications or proven work experience
- Verbal and written communication skills in English a plus
- A driver’s license a plus
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An eLearning onboarding platform
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance applying to this position.
All interested individuals are invited to submit their applications for the position. Please note that in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, having a valid work permit for the respective country or being eligible to obtain one is a requirement for this position prior to commencing employment.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV to