FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team working towards positive change for wild animals in captivity.
Your contribution will be
- Developing and implementing a successful tourism development strategy to promote TIERART and its special events in order to increase the number of visitors, school groups, booked tours, and attract a wider target group to the sanctuary
- Developing incentive packages for tourism agents that will encourage sales channels to promote TIERART as a destination
- Implementing the organisational signature and on-site brand management
- Coordinating and supporting special events and activities
- Measuring and reporting the performance of marketing programs, identifying effectiveness and impact of the marketing initiatives
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Relevant educational background in tourism development
- Experience in hospitality and tourism are an advantage
- Excellent German and English skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in designing, developing, and implementing tourism marketing strategies
- Experience in animal welfare work and wildlife conservation is an advantage
- High level of responsibility and personal drive
- Dedication and passion for animal welfare and FOUR PAWS values and issues
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge. Please send us your application documents (including cover letter and CV in German as well as samples of your work) as one PDF-file via e-mail to: