FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need, and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Developing and implementing a detailed marketing strategy for the next 3 years
- Growing brand awareness across all platforms for LIONSROCK Big Cat Sanctuary
- Focusing on the niche animal welfare target audience for day tourism, overnight guests, academy students, and interest groups
- Focusing on destination marketing, and encourage length of stay
- Promoting existing packages across multiple platforms: websites, social media, print media, radio, travel partner sites and developing new packages if required
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Relevant as well as proven professional experience and education in Tourism and Marketing
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of FreeState tourism landscape would be as an advantage
- Proficiency in social media and website management, as an advantage
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Ability to participate within a multi-disciplinary team as well as work autonomously
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An eLearning onboarding platform
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
We are dedicated to the principles of diversity, equality and inclusion.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV and salary expectation in English to: