FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Translating from English to Vietnamese and vice versa to facilitate both the verbal and written communication between international and national staff members
- Translating a variety of written documents, such as daily journals, processes, and procedures
- Accompanying animal rescues and transfers for translation purposes, as required
- Assisting in preparing necessary documents for visas and work permit applications for international staff members, external experts, and volunteers
- Providing administrative support in all areas related to animal welfare
- Checking inventory and making necessary purchases such as medication, tools, and equipment
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Very strong English skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Educational background in science or biology is an advantage
- Experience in animal welfare work is an advantage
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Willingness to develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of FOUR PAWS’ work is a must
- Dedication and passion for animal welfare and FOUR PAWS values and issues
Our offer includes
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A perspective of a long-term employment
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your cover letter and CV in English as well as your salary requirements to: