FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Coordinating volunteers mainly via our engagement platform and bringing the platform alive by filling it with creative content
- Developing and implementing ideas and concepts for volunteer support for specific campaigns, mainly from our Farm Animal and Nutrition and Textiles department
- Identifying the needs and wishes of our activists to ensure long-term commitment
- Communicating with a large number of volunteers on a daily basis and being the contact person for questions and suggestions from the network
- Attracting new target groups and binding them to our platform with various activities
- Travelling regularly to our regional groups and actions
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Experience in volunteer coordination/ mobilization
- Experience in campaigning or involving volunteers in political campaigns
- Appealing and clear way of communication and ability to win people for your goals
- Open to all people and have no fear of contact
- Fluent in German and English
- Experience in using common office programmes and project management tools
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
The offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare and develop a young project within a motivated team
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A dog-friendly workplace, easily accessible by public transport, with a dynamic and pleasant working environment
- Fully paid Deutschland-Ticket ticket or rental bicycle
- Fully covered pension payments after six months of employment
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance applying to this position.
All interested individuals are invited to submit their applications for the position. Please note that in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, having a valid work permit for the respective country or being eligible to obtain one is a requirement for this position prior to commencing employment.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV to