- 200 g soya mince
- 400 ml vegetable stock (best organic)
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 2 stems of celery
- 1 big carrot
- 1 red onion
- 1 tbsp black mustard seeds
- 1 tsp natural rock salt
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp sweet paprika powder
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 200 ml of red wine
- 1 tbsp of yeast paste
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 400 g tin of tomatoes in pieces
- 300 ml vegetable stock
- 2-4 tbsp cold-pressed olive oil
- Fresh herbs for decorating
- 500 g Egg-free Pasta of your choice
- Bolognese: Let the soya mince soak in the vegetable stock for about 30 minutes, until the stock is completely or almost absorbed.
Melt the coconut oil in a pan. Cut carrot and the onion into small cubes. Sear the soya mince, vegetables, salt, turmeric, cayenne pepper, paprika, black mustard seeds in the coconut oil for about 10 minutes. It should sear slowly. Add the tomato paste and stir together with all the ingredients. Deglaze with red wine and bring everything to boil. Add thyme, tomato pieces, letting everything simmer for about 1 hour. The longer the sauce cooks, the better it gets. If needed, add some additional vegetable stock.
For the pasta: boil this in salted water until they are “Al dente”. Afterwards, mix the Bolognese sauce with olive oil and put it on top of the pasta. Finish off by adding some herbs to the dish.
*tbsp = Tablespoon, *tbs = Teaspoon