for the risotto
- 120 g risotto whole rice (wash thoroughly in a strainer)
- 150 g oyster, abalone, or tree mushrooms (cut into 0.5 cm thick slices)
- 100 g spinach leaves (remove stalks, wash, drain)
- 100 g red onions (cut into fine cubes)
- 25 g porcini mushrooms, dried (soak for 15 minutes in water, then drain and squeeze)
- 1 garlic clove (finely chop)
other ingredients and spices
- 7.5 dl vegetable stock
- 50 ml oat cream
- 4 tbsp olive oil, heat resistant
- 30 grams of almond paste
- 2 tbsp yeast flakes
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 sprig of rosemary (finely chop the needles)
- salt and pepper
- For the risotto, heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a saucepan. Sauté the onions and garlic for 2 minutes, then add the rice and sauté briefly. Douse with a little vegetable stock, so that the rice is barely covered.
Then add the bay leaf and the mushrooms and simmer the rice on a low oven for about 40 minutes. Stir constantly and add some vegetable stock again and again.
In the meantime, heat the rest of the olive oil in a frying pan and sauté the herb broth for about 3 minutes. Add the rosemary, season with salt and pepper and keep covered.
Once the rice is cooked, stir in oat cream, almond paste, apple cider vinegar and yeast flakes and cook for 1 min. Then fold in the spinach, switch off the heat and season with salt and pepper.
Place the risotto on two plates, add the oyster, abalone, or tree mushrooms and enjoy.