- 4 medium frozen bananas
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup unsweetened soya milk
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- Defrost your bananas in some water
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180*C
- Spray a bread pan with non-stick spray or wipe with some oil.
- Mash your bananas and add the brown sugar, oil, vanilla, and milk.
- Now sift in the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Mix with a wooden spoon.
- Put the batter in your pan.
- Bake for about 40 minutes covered with foil. Take foil off and bake for 10-15 minutes.
Be adventurous and add some raw coconut 🥥 and cranberries to the mix, or even crushed nuts and seeds.
Thanks to © Francois Huysamen