Vegan Stroganoff with pasta
Stroganoff – but animal-friendly!
This tasty stroganoff with pasta is mildly spicy and very balanced in taste - simply delicious. Our Stroganoff is vegan, easy and quick to prepare.
For the Stroganoff
- 200 g wholemeal ribbon pasta
- 300 g mixed mushrooms (mushrooms, herb sideburns, shiitake) - cut into slices
- 300 g mixed peppers (red and yellow) - seeds removed and cut into strips
- 60 g red onions (optional) - cut into fine strips
- 50 g pickles - cut into fine slices
Other ingredients and spices
- 200 ml water
- 100 ml soy cream
- 3 tbsp peanut oil, heat resistant
- 2 tbsp tamari (soy sauce)
- 1 tbsp of tomato paste
- 1 tbsp apple balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp yacon syrup
- 2 tbsp fine yeast flakes
- 2 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp potato starch - mix with 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Crystal salt & black pepper from the mill
- For the stroganoff, heat the oil in a pan and fry the mushrooms for 8 - 10 minutes. Then add the peppers and onions and fry for 3 minutes.
Stir in the tomato paste, season with paprika powder, salt and pepper, add water, add the pickles and simmer for another 3 minutes.
Then stir in the tamari, balsamic vinegar, yacon, cream and yeast flakes and bring to the boil once. Stir in the starch, bring to the boil again and season with salt and pepper.
Meanwhile, bring a pot of water to the boil, add plenty of salt and cook the pasta al dente. Then drain over a sieve and leave to drain.
Arrange the stroganoff together with the ribbon noodles and serve sprinkled with parsley.